Sunday, February 25, 2007

Life after accident

The cards keep coming in. I didn't know I had that many friends. It has been seven weeks since the accident and I've started pool therapy. I walk in the water and do simple exercises. It's good. I'm scheduled for therapy at the pool three times a week for the next three weeks. I should be feeling great by then... I'm going to church today for the first time in seven weeks. I'll sit on the back row with my walker. The Pruetts came to see us yesterday. He drove his little truck up our new driveway. They brought homemade burritos . Paul and Rose dropped in for supper so I put some more in the pot.
It's almost spring and we will certainly appreciate it this year. We have crocus blooming and daffodil's are blooming in the front planter . The people who built the driveway are going to come back with a truckload of dirt to use around the edges. We have a lot of landscaping to do.
JMB broke his chainsaw yesterday. Rose says that was God telling him something.
The people behind us have a horse now, and Rose is going to call the Humane society about him That's no place for a horse. We'll see what happens.. I told her to complain about the roosters too. Maybe these people will move to the country with all their animals.
Hey this blog has a nice spellcheck. My spellcheck for email is in french.

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

Great pictures! Glad you're getting out. (Hope it wasn't really 3 a.m. when you wrote this. You'd be setting a bad example for your grandchildren if it was!)

scott said...

hey gma- glad there has been some progress for you- i just got to witness a hip surgery and it was neat, but i'm glad you didnt have to go through one yourself-