Thursday, August 02, 2007

new bumper and right fender and headlight

compliments of State Farm Insurance. Well it was HER fault so her insurance is paying.
I was merging onto the interstate in a construction area with concrete barrier on my right. She was merging on the other side of barrier. She didn't yield and I hit her..She was driving a new Saturn and it didn't even dent it...
I realize that this puts another brick into the nursing home...Butch already has us looking.
Rose wants us to take
safe driving course at the senior center..

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oh the places you'll go
Oh the people you'll meet
When you take the driving course
and learn more about the street

Mrs B said...

Better to take a course voluntarily than to be forced to take one. Plus, a lot of people would envy the fact that you DO still drive. I believe in the power of education to change people's lives. ;)