Friday, July 14, 2006

Ireland

Rose is going to Ireland
I helped her pack on Wednesday. We made decisions about shoes and jackets, etc. She will pack some warm clothes and some summer things too. There's a workout room in the hotel and an indoor swimming pool, so she packed shorts and tee shirts . She walked me through the process of getting into her house and not setting off the alarm. .She walked me around her yard and showed me things that will need to be watered if the drought continues. She has done a beautiful job with her yard this summer. The raised garden is pretty and full of good veggies. There are tomato plants with big green tomatoes, and the beans and blueberries will be ready to harvest soon.
Gpa and I will go over a few times while she is gone to make sure everything is okay. Sam will be in England the same time they are in Ireland..so it's up to us and Andrew to keep things going.

No comments: