Saturday, July 29, 2006

It's Raining !

gmaburka

It rained all night and it's still raining here. We won't go to Yarnell today because we were planning to pick blueberries and water everything. Andrew was watering the yard when I talked to him Thursday, so everything should be good over there.
There is a good picture of Teddy on his blog. He can block a doorway when he stretches out.
I read Scott's version of his biopsy...I said "Oh ,Ohh "when I read it. I'm glad it's over. I think it's raining in Nashville today...That won't help the moving in party, but I'm sure they will get it
done.
I went out to lunch with Betty and Glenda yesterday...so much fun...We ate a tiny salad at the Chinzy Rose..It cost $8.00..I was still hungry after I ate so we toured the art gallery which is at the old library building and then we went to the creamery for ice cream. It was good but not as good as the new marble slab at our new shopping center.
We have another new shopping center going up where the old water company building used to be. That's where gpa worked for years. There is a contest to name the new center and we have entered numerous names...
Our friend Bernice,who lives on Curtis went out yesterday morning to walk her two dogs and she was attacked by two boxers. She barely made it home and Tim took her to the emergency room. She has wounds all over with some muscle gone in her arm. She has to have rabies shots and tetanus shots and they have to change the dressing real often to check for infection.

No comments: